Friday, August 15, 2008

Handmade teapot cosies...


I was inspired to make some teapot cosies this week (thanks to my lovely friend Jenny).
No, I haven't been knitting... I made a trip to vinnies to find a beanie, which Jack thought was going to be for his head (now don't feel sorry for him, he already owns 3 beanies). And then I grabbed a pair of scissors and a few minutes later, you have a teapot cosy.


Jenny also gave me a sleeve off an old grey woolen jumper that moths had been eating and snip, snip.... you have another one. Now that's the sort of projects I like to do. They only take a few minutes and you have a sense of accomplishment.

Mmmmm..... what else could I use? An old footy sock perhaps..... :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Been a while since i've been here but I've so enjoyed browsing your pics, brought a smile to my face! K

    ReplyDelete