Monday, August 4, 2008

Biggsies new shorts...

I've been sorting through all our old photos and found this beauty. Biggsie found a tree trunk cut up for firewood and it was the same shape as a pair of shorts... The photo was taken down at Darlington Creek. We went down there with our beautiful friends, the 'Smithies' for a picnic and country drive. We had so much fun. We all went in the same car and sang songs together. I love days like that create memories that last forever. Love ya 'Smithies' and look forward to lots more fun times.

3 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw that photo I knew where & when it was taken . . . need to do more of that, & soon! I'll have to come & have a peek at the rest of them. I think I'd like to scrap a page of that day. It was a happy day = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah ha ha ha ha - very creative!!!

    So did u take the shorts home with u????


    Love from Bek & Crystal

    P.S. Who is the designer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, we didn't bring the shorts home. I thought they would be too hard to iron... :)
    Not sure of the designer. Maybe Eve designed them for Adam...

    ReplyDelete