Monday, August 4, 2008

Favourite Pavlova Recipe...

This would have to be one of my favourite desserts that I make.  I made it the other night for my sister's birthday. I didn't take any photos of it with the cream and fruit on because it disappeared to quickly. (Thanks Tiff for the cornflour.)



"Wissa's Easy Pavlova Recipe"

Ingredients

2 or 4 EGG WHITES
1 1/2 cups CASTER SUGAR
1 teas WHITE VINEGAR
1 teas CORNFLOUR
1/2 teas VANILLA
4 Tlbs BOLING WATER


Method

Beat all ingredients for 10 mins on High.
Bake for 10 mins at 180 C.
Then turn oven down to 120 C for another 40 mins.
Let cool slowly then cover in whipped cream and fruit.
How easy is that and it is sooooooo yummy.

4 comments:

  1. Know you're a wizz with pavs...will try this recipe for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shape it turns out. You'll have to let me know how to do that!
    Better still . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be your "Favourite Pavlova Recipe - which, of course, you got from your great sister!!!" :)

    ReplyDelete