Monday, October 20, 2008

Gratitude Monday...

I am so thankful that I am going on holidays this week.... I can't wait to get there.

Jack will have a very large sandpit to play in for 6 days...

There is enough room to swing a cat (or jack).... There's no cats up there. :)

The views are incredible...

I'm going to explore the coloured sands with the kids...

And.... I'm going to catch more fish than Biggsie... :)
But just incase we don't catch any, I have planned all our meals.
Looking forward to cooking a roast lamb in a cast iron pot on the fire, and sweet potatoes wrapped in alfoil. 
I'm off to pack....

5 comments:

  1. Have a fun trip!
    We're booking in our holiday today...Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come 6 days?? Does Chris have more time off? Love your photos, helps motivate me to pack and look forward to it (haven't unpacked my bag from the weekend!)See you thurs very early I hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a brilliant time. LOL @ the cat comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be praying you catch the most fish!

    ReplyDelete