Monday, September 8, 2008

Biggsies Birthday and Fathers Day...

We had a great day yesterday spoiling Biggsie and making the day special.

It started off with a sleep in and then breakfast in bed...
In came a tray with bacon, eggs and buttered mushrooms and a cup of tea.
I took Jack's little table and chairs in beside the bed and we all had brekky in there with him.

* Sorry no pics... my bedroom wasn't tidy. :)

Then I gave chris my MacBook to use in bed and he surfed the net, checked facebooks b'day greetings and did some blogging.

Time for a quick shower and then his Mum arrived for morning tea and bought a cake.

Morning tea with Nana...


Then we were off to one of his favourite Asian restaurants for lunch with his Mum, sis and fiance.  The food there is so beautiful.


Yum....

Birthday Beer...

When we came home we  had a nice relaxing arvo and Biggsie helped me plant my flowers in the front yard and then we enjoyed his Meringue cake and off to bed early.

Now the countdown is own for Laura's B'day.... 11 sleepies to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment