Friday, May 15, 2009

My birthday...

I was so spoilt on my birthday. I woke up to lots of kisses and cuddles and then Laura made me a special birthday brekky. She even made Hollandaise sauce for the first time. It was so yummy.

Then it was time to open my beautiful presents. All homemade by Laura.

Morning tea was spent at a park at Bulimba under beautiful big trees. Sitting on my old vintage sheet and beautiful flowers from a friend. Drinking coffee while the kids played.
Laura kept spoiling me. She secretly went to a newsagent and bought me a magazine to read. She is such a sweetie.
Then off to the shops to browse. I had a voucher to spend so I bought some mini paper baking cups for my kitchen and a clear photo holder.

Time for lunch so Biggsie took us to the Sushi train. Then home for a rest and time to relax and have a cup of tea.

For dinner Biggsie made me my favourite garlic prawn pasta and I had a glass of wine.

And my other favourite food. Oysters Kilpatrick made by Biggsie. Yummo... I am very blessed to have such amazing cooks in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment