Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our 19th Wedding Anniversary...

Biggsie and I just celebrated our 19th Wedding Anniversary on the 10th of March. We went out for dinner together to one of our favourite restaurants. It's hard to believe it's been 19 years. The time has gone so fast.

Here is our wedding photo. I can hear you laughing. The year was 1990 and puffy sleeves were in. I had more photos to scan but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment. I will try again soon to post some more...

Here are photos of my presents... 2 new Willow tree figures. This one is 'love'.


And this one is 'hope'. The are so beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wow you and Laura look alike...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now don't let anyone tease you about that dress . . .
    You look beautiful & boy, were you stylish or what?!
    But better than that, yeah Biggsies!! 19! 19! NINETEEN! Well done : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh...what a pair you are! Blessings to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete