Monday, July 21, 2008

New rose...

I already have 10 red rose bushes, but a few months ago I bought 3 new rose bushes. They are beautiful 'David Austen' roses.  This is a photo Laura took of my first rose on the bush to bloom.  It's called 'Mary Rose' and the fragrance is amazing.  There is another rose bud about to bloom behind it.

The other roses are about to bloom as well. They are called 'Wife of Bath' and 'Graham Thomas'.  Here are some photos I found of what they will look like when they bloom.  



Thank you God for beautiful roses for us to smell and enjoy.
Everywhere I look I see beauty in your creation...


3 comments:

  1. love roses that have a beautiful scent, makes me want to grow some, are they hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are definately not hard to grow. I just plant them in the garden and spray them occasionally with rose spray. The more you cut the roses off, the more roses you get. I pick them all the time because they are so lovely to have inside in a vase to enjoy. You should give them a go. But hurry cause I think planting time is nearly finished for the year. I got mine at Big W.

    ReplyDelete