Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Misty Mountain holiday...


In May, we went away with our beautiful friends, Tiff, Luke, Ellie and Tegs. We finally got to see this place they have been telling us about for years. We had such a great time. Here are some pictures of Misty.

This is a beautiful spot where I would love to build a holiday cabin... There are incredible views of the mountains from this spot. I love the big tree here. And yes, that is Laura swinging upside down in the tyre swing.

Jack loves tractors.
This is the swing near the house we stayed in. I had to look the other way when Chris was pushing Jack on the swing. It went a little high for me and was on the edge of the hill...

We enjoyed 4wding on the 3000 acre property. I am so thankful to God for providing us with a 4wd so we can explore and create family memories together.


Ok... Chris would like everyone to know that this is not our 4wd. We had to roll backwards down the hill to get out of the way. Oh and did I mention the cartwheel Chris did when the stick he was pushing on, broke...


1 comment: