Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jack turns 3...



It's hard to believe that Jack is 3 years old.  We waited so long for him to arrive and now the time seems to be racing along so fast. It makes me want to stop and enjoy every moment because you never get to go back and have them again.  I love waking up in morning and snuggling into my little boy. I love the way he looks up into my eyes and tells me "I love you heaps, Mummy". I love the way he sings songs to me. He has brought so much joy into our lives. 

Jack had his Digger and Dumpers Party this morning with his friends from church. He was so excited. It was worth staying up last night past midnight and rising before the sun this morning to make it special for him. I couldn't have done it without the help of my amazing husband. Biggsie printed all the signs for the backyard and made the amazing cake. He also printed matching shirts for Jack and himself. We kept his shirt a secret until just before the party and it was worth all the effort to see the look on his face when he saw the backyard and his new shirt.
Thanks also to big sis (Laura) and Teg's for blowing up all the balloons and my special friend, neighbour and relative Tiff for spending the afternoon cleaning up with me and chatting.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome party Jack!
    Well done Aunty Mel, Uncle Chris & LLBB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my partys were as fun as that looked

    ReplyDelete