Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Found my Dream Home...


I went for a drive with my parents today to Cambooya (about 20kms south of Toowoomba) to have lunch at a pub. I had rib eye steak and mushroom gravy. And then shared a sticky date pudding with the kids...

On the way home we took a different road and came across this property. Dad pulled over so Laura could take photos for me. I was in love with it. It was so neat. Oh how I would love to live on a property like this... (just closer to town)

This was the entrance with a little cottage in front of the barn...

And this is the cute little house with a neat garden. They were probably inside making scones at the time...

Out to the left of the house is a verandah area where you can sit and look out over the paddocks...

Home Sweet Home....

Yep, sure could live here....

It's surrounded by farms...
Down the back were chook yards, pig pens, wind mill and lots of old interesting sheds...

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mel! I can imagine you guys in a house just like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely come visit you for scones & a pot of tea... actually I think I'd just move in with you xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome to come and visit me for scones. I'd have guest accommodation too with Laura Ashley decor, fluffy pillows, soft blankies, crisp sheets, home baked cookies straight from the oven and a cuppa on arrival, a pile of magazines to read, freshly baked bread in the morning, eggs straight from the chookies bum..... blah blah blah blah...... yes, i'm tired..... he he.... ;)

    ReplyDelete