Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Laura's 'eighties night' at youth...

Laura went to an 'eighties night' at youth and it was fun watching her dress up in 'eighties'. Oh, the memories... I did her hair the same way I used to have mine when I was dating Biggsie. She even looks like me.

Love the fluro's, lego warmers, rubix cube necklace and bright bangles...
Laura won 'best dressed' on the night...

Laura and Beck looked great. Laura was so cute. When she came home, she said, "Mum, the room was decorated with CD's hanging from the ceiling." Ummm, actually Laura, they are records and they were played on a record player with a needle. I'm feeling old about now...
I had Amy Grant, Michael Jackson, Breakdance... but that's another story.

Speaking of Michael Jackson, here is Josh and Beck...

No comments:

Post a Comment