Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family day...

A friend of ours recommended this cute little cafe at the gabba...

This is the yummiest vanilla cake I have ever tasted...

And the sausage roll was very yummy too...

Great coffee...

Biggsie enjoyed a lemon grass and ginger tea...

Jack loved his baby cino...

Had a little snuggle in the corner. Love the old retro furniture and crockery...

My beautiful girl waiting for her coffee...

Oh, here it is...

And then on the way back to our car we passed a factory outlet and picked up a few bargains...

3 comments:

  1. This place looks yummy.
    Whats it called. I may have to take myself there. What to come?
    Miss connecting with you. See you Sunday. I'm holding out for it.

    XX Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to take you there. It's called Desmond & Molly Jones.
    Miss you too. Sorry I missed this morning. I didn't have anywhere to leave Jack. Hope you had a great time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you doing Friday 31st July... Thinking about coming to brissie for the day... gotta go to Ikea and we could do this place too...

    ReplyDelete