Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Dinner...

We had a lovely Christmas Eve at home this year. It's been a long time since we've celebrated at home. We invited my parents and Pastor Ben to come and share it with us. It was such a lovely evening.

Laura helped me in the kitchen and she made the yorkshire puddings and bread sauce. I made the traditional roast turkey, vegies and gravy and cranberry jelly and then we had plum pudding, cream and custard. Yummo...



These are my favourite chocolates at the moment...

My sister, Jill, donated these beautiful candles for my table setting to match with my pale blue and red theme...

My beautiful Mum helping Laura and I in the kitchen too. I wished I had of taken more photo's but I was so busy cooking and serving and then clearing and doing the kitchen, I forget to take more. Oh well, next year... :)

1 comment: