Monday, November 17, 2008

Laura without curls...

Laura wanted me to straighten her hair for something different. It looked so beautiful but it made her look older so we won't be straightening it for a while... :) 

These photos were taken of Laura on her way out to youth group. I know what you're thinking.... 'I'm too young to have a daughter old enough to go to youth'. I was thinking the same thing... :)

It made her hair longer...

"Bye Mum, I'm off to youth now..."

"Mum, I'm in the car now. You can stop taking photo's...."


"Mum...."
(I love this look I'm getting from my beautiful daughter. It's priceless.)

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! LB could pass as a 21 year old!!! Yeah, I know, you really didn't want to hear that. Hahaha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, Go and put your denim overalls on and beanie and stay indoors for a few years... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mwah ha ha ha ha, you are so funny. I would go and put them on, but I don't have any.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... look out laura you look more like your mum!

    ReplyDelete