Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thank you Kez...






Thanks Kerrie for dropping in with a meal and some homemade cookies. Jack was so excited too to get a present from your boys. In the midst of sickness, pain and sadness it was nice to receive something special from a special friend. You are so thoughtful and caring. Such an inspiration to me. Love you heaps.

I feel very blessed to be surrounded by such beautiful friends that have sent messages and emails to me. Your prayers, love, support and encouragement have been greatly received at this season in my life. Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you dear for honouring me with your wonderful words and a spot on your blog...wow! You are a very special friend. Will be thinking and praying for you while at my colouring in conference!!

    ReplyDelete