Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tea time...



Isn't it nice sometimes to just stop and rest.

"He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul." Psalm 23:2-3
"Come unto me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest." Matt 11:28
"Stop and consider God's wonders." Job 37:14

My family have gone to church and I am having some 'me time'. I love going to church but I needed to stay home and rest so my body gets better. I am taking 2 lots of antibiotics and a handful of vitamins and I am hoping and praying that I get better real soon. It has been so hard to lie in bed and know that I have so many things to do. Being sick isn't just a physical thing but mental too. It's been really hard to switch off to what's not getting done and not feel bad. My amazing husband and beautiful daughter have been looking after me and cooking the meals. They are amazing.

Photo -
teapot from garage sale at Highfields near Toowoomba (easter camping trip 06) Bargain for $1
milk bottle from 2nd hand shop
english china teacup and saucer from my dearly missed Grandma (Olive Elizabeth Baxter) . She gave it to me in a set of 6 different designs to put away in my glory box before I was married.
tablecloth from markets at Kingscliffe. The lady gave it to me for free (because it has a stain on it) when I bought a Cath Kidston rose teatowel from her.
teatime and rest..... priceless..... :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your reflections! Yes a cup of tea and stopping to rest does wonders, how precious that you put on this together, you are an inspiraton! I thank God for your sweet friendship.

    ReplyDelete